Dreaming with your dick
I notice I always have an erection when I wake up from dreaming. This has led me to make the connection between sexual energy and dreaming that CC talkes about. My problem is I'm worried about my masterbating interfering with my dreaming. I have a high libido and the most I can hold off for is 3 days. Can anybody give me their experiences with this so that I might avoid unnecessary cold showers Smile
I notice I always have an erection when I wake up from dreaming. This has led me to make the connection between sexual energy and dreaming that CC talkes about. My problem is I'm worried about my masterbating interfering with my dreaming. I have a high libido and the most I can hold off for is 3 days. Can anybody give me their experiences with this so that I might avoid unnecessary cold showers Smile
I don't have any answers, but in my opinion overcoming sexual desire requires turning it into nothing... or perhaps turning it into something abstract.
I don't have any answers, but in my opinion overcoming sexual desire requires turning it into nothing... or perhaps turning it into something abstract.
Here's an idea. Anybody see that movie 40 Days and 40 Nights? The plot in a nutshell is that this guy suspends all sexual discharge for 40 days in order to win a bet. As warriors, or warrior wannabe's, lets do the same thing. Except...that we'll do it just for the hell of it. This would be an interesting not-doing! And of course the honor system applies. How does this sound?
Here's an idea. Anybody see that movie 40 Days and 40 Nights? The plot in a nutshell is that this guy suspends all sexual discharge for 40 days in order to win a bet. As warriors, or warrior wannabe's, lets do the same thing. Except...that we'll do it just for the hell of it. This would be an interesting not-doing! And of course the honor system applies. How does this sound?
sounds like FUN! I'm in.
sounds like FUN! I'm in.
sounds like FUN! I'm in.
YIPPIE! Count me in 2.
YIPPIE! Count me in 2.
YIPPIE! Count me in 2.
Cool (sort of)...So 40 days. Starting tomorrow (Wednesday). Last chance to rub one out!!! Choke the chicken! Clean pipe! Polish the bishop!
Cool (sort of)...So 40 days. Starting tomorrow (Wednesday). Last chance to rub one out!!! Choke the chicken! Clean pipe! Polish the bishop!
hughh
hughh

Posibles temas similares…
Tema Autor Respuestas Vistas Último mensaje
  Gazing in dreaming Merged 1 2,686 13-Aug-2008, 08:42 AM
Último mensaje: Merged
  Fundamentals of Dreaming silk underwear boy 6 5,425 22-May-2008, 03:07 PM
Último mensaje: Nick
  Dreaming in teams/inorganic being ryan 9 8,150 19-Feb-2008, 12:54 AM
Último mensaje: Warbaryan
  Dreaming with Ron Jeremy's dick true 2 4,429 19-Feb-2008, 12:29 AM
Último mensaje: Warbaryan

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 3 invitado(s)