Gazing in dreaming
I woke up laying on my stomach in an old friends room. I realized I was dreaming, so I automatically looked at my hands. They were bizarre as usual. Then I sat up and looked a digital clock, it was jumbled as usual. So I knew I was dreaming. I decided that I wanted to try and gaze. I sat up and began to stare at the wall. There was a round cat clock that had eyes. The eyes were as real as humans eyes. They moved around amazingly, completely mezmerizing me. I wasn't indulging though..Then I began to gaze at the wall, and instantly my internal dialog was off. I scanned the room, and didn't focus on anything in particular. Then the dream went into a normal dream.

What do you all think about that? I have only had a little success in quieting my internal dialog but in this dream it turned off like nothing.

I believe that I am dreamer, and I would like to know more about it.

I bought some books by theun mares, and I hope that maybe he can clarify a few things.

comments?
This user is a merge of users with less than 5 posts or all posts in less than one week. Maybe the merged is more interesting than the original users.

Este usuario es una combinación de usuarios con menos de 5 mensajes o que escribió todo en menos de una semana. Quizá el usuario combinado resulte mas interesante que los usuarios originales.
I woke up laying on my stomach in an old friends room. I realized I was dreaming, so I automatically looked at my hands. They were bizarre as usual. Then I sat up and looked a digital clock, it was jumbled as usual. So I knew I was dreaming. I decided that I wanted to try and gaze. I sat up and began to stare at the wall. There was a round cat clock that had eyes. The eyes were as real as humans eyes. They moved around amazingly, completely mezmerizing me. I wasn't indulging though..Then I began to gaze at the wall, and instantly my internal dialog was off. I scanned the room, and didn't focus on anything in particular. Then the dream went into a normal dream.

What do you all think about that? I have only had a little success in quieting my internal dialog but in this dream it turned off like nothing.

I believe that I am dreamer, and I would like to know more about it.

I bought some books by theun mares, and I hope that maybe he can clarify a few things.

comments?
This user is a merge of users with less than 5 posts or all posts in less than one week. Maybe the merged is more interesting than the original users.

Este usuario es una combinación de usuarios con menos de 5 mensajes o que escribió todo en menos de una semana. Quizá el usuario combinado resulte mas interesante que los usuarios originales.

Posibles temas similares…
Tema Autor Respuestas Vistas Último mensaje
  Fundamentals of Dreaming silk underwear boy 6 5,429 22-May-2008, 03:07 PM
Último mensaje: Nick
  Dreaming in teams/inorganic being ryan 9 8,158 19-Feb-2008, 12:54 AM
Último mensaje: Warbaryan
  Dreaming with Ron Jeremy's dick true 2 4,435 19-Feb-2008, 12:29 AM
Último mensaje: Warbaryan
  Dreaming with your dick smellyfart 181 103,481 20-Dec-2007, 03:05 PM
Último mensaje: ensonar

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)