Hora: 23-Apr-2018, 04:52 AM ¡Hola, Invitado! (Iniciar sesiónRegístrate)

Workshops
Autor Mensaje
ensonar Sin conexión

Registro en: Apr 2006
Mensaje: #1
Workshops
Has anyone on here ever been to any of the tensegrity workshops or classes put on by Cleargreen?
22-Sep-2006 02:33 PM
Visita su sitio web Encuentra todos sus mensajes
BratscheWarrior Sin conexión

Registro en: Sep 2006
Mensaje: #2
Workshops
I have not been to one, but I was wondering if anyone has descriptions of the passes taught at them within the last 2 or 3 years. I know that there are descriptions for many of them, but no one has seemed to update their sites to include the more recent workshops.
28-Sep-2006 10:21 PM
Encuentra todos sus mensajes
Warbaryan Sin conexión

Registro en: Oct 2006
Mensaje: #3
Workshops
Cita: Has anyone on here ever been to any of the tensegrity workshops or classes put on by Cleargreen?
I've been once, last year. It was an intense experience! And I've been practising time to time with a local group with members that have been to several workshops.
06-Dec-2006 01:28 AM
Warbaryan Sin conexión

Registro en: Oct 2006
Mensaje: #4
Workshops
Cita: Has anyone on here ever been to any of the tensegrity workshops or classes put on by Cleargreen?
I've been once, last year. It was an intense experience! And I've been practising time to time with a local group with members that have been to several workshops.
06-Dec-2006 01:28 AM
the_ally Sin conexión

Registro en: Dec 2006
Mensaje: #5
Workshops
i was going to go to one in buenos aires last weekend. But things didnt work out and so now i must wait untill my next opportunity. I would really like to go though.
06-Dec-2006 08:05 PM
the_ally Sin conexión

Registro en: Dec 2006
Mensaje: #6
Workshops
i was going to go to one in buenos aires last weekend. But things didnt work out and so now i must wait untill my next opportunity. I would really like to go though.
06-Dec-2006 08:05 PM

Salto de foro:

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)