Hora: 23-Jan-2018, 06:58 AM ¡Hola, Invitado! (Iniciar sesiónRegístrate)

The Recapitulation
Autor Mensaje
ensonar Sin conexión

Registro en: Apr 2006
Mensaje: #1
The Recapitulation
It has recently occurred to me, more than ever, how incredibly useful and important the recapitulation is. Actually, I partially have firefox to thank for this (because of some private conversations we've had). That, and the fact that I've once again realized the futility of trying to force myself to eliminate a feature of my inventory. Perhaps everyone is different, but for me it's next to impossible for me to use "willpower" to stop myself from doing anything. Denial only causes me to focus upon my "self" more than ever. And basically, I'm just running around in circles repeating the same useless mistakes over and over.

Therefore, I'm beginning to feel that the recapitulation has taken the lead, as basically the most important of all the techniques. The recapitulation is what opens up all of the other techniques.

It reduces and removes self-importance, personal history, inner dialogue... and all of these seem to improve dreaming. (I've been having more vivid and strange dreams lately, but I attribute this more to the fact that I've been recapitualting every day than anything else.)

And of course, as Florinda (the first) mentioned in The Eagles Gift:

"Controlled folly is the basis for stalking , as dreams are the basis for dreaming ."

"In the absence of self-importance, a warrior's only way of dealing with the social milieu is in terms of controlled folly."

"These [the recapitulation techniques] are the mandatory preliminaries of stalking. Unless stalkers have gone through the preliminaries in order to retrieve the filaments they have left in the world, and particularly in order to reject those that others have left in them, there is no possibility of handling controlled folly, because those foreign filaments are the basis of one's limitless capacity for self-importance."

And one more note... At one of the Tensegrity workshops I went to, an instructor mentioned the fact that doing the magical passes without doing the recapitulation will only give us more energy to act like our normal selves.
12-Apr-2007 11:08 AM
Visita su sitio web Encuentra todos sus mensajes
ensonar Sin conexión

Mensaje: #2
The Recapitulation
It has recently occurred to me, more than ever, how incredibly useful and important the recapitulation is. Actually, I partially have firefox to thank for this (because of some private conversations we've had). That, and the fact that I've once again realized the futility of trying to force myself to eliminate a feature of my inventory. Perhaps everyone is different, but for me it's next to impossible for me to use "willpower" to stop myself from doing anything. Denial only causes me to focus upon my "self" more than ever. And basically, I'm just running around in circles repeating the same useless mistakes over and over.

Therefore, I'm beginning to feel that the recapitulation has taken the lead, as basically the most important of all the techniques. The recapitulation is what opens up all of the other techniques.

It reduces and removes self-importance, personal history, inner dialogue... and all of these seem to improve dreaming. (I've been having more vivid and strange dreams lately, but I attribute this more to the fact that I've been recapitualting every day than anything else.)

"Controlled folly is the basis for stalking , as dreams are the basis for dreaming ."

"In the absence of self-importance, a warrior's only way of dealing with the social milieu is in terms of controlled folly."

"These [the recapitulation techniques] are the mandatory preliminaries of stalking. Unless stalkers have gone through the preliminaries in order to retrieve the filaments they have left in the world, and particularly in order to reject those that others have left in them, there is no possibility of handling controlled folly, because those foreign filaments are the basis of one's limitless capacity for self-importance."

And one more note... At one of the Tensegrity workshops I went to, an instructor mentioned the fact that doing the magical passes without doing the recapitulation will only give us more energy to act like our normal selves.
ensonar Sin conexión

Mensaje: #3
The Recapitulation

joyseph Sin conexión

Registro en: Dec 2006
Mensaje: #4
The Recapitulation
Yikes! I'm going to quit the passes right away ... because mostly I am a complete jerk.
well, anyway, lately I have noticed how very, very much of my time I spend angry (mostly at students for not studying -- i'm a teacher).

[To be angry with people means that one considers their acts to be important. It is imperative to cease to feel that way. -- don Juan]

(I don't think my efforts at ~stopping anger have been frenetic and fruitless, however)

Anyway, though, I do recapitulate the day every day. As far as the 'big' recapitulation ... well, I'm working on my list. It's slow going.

Am I doing 'okay'? -- fear of syntactic commands aside. Am I allowed to still 'pretend' to be working on being a warrior and eliminating self-importance even though it will take me a very long time to recapitulate?

joyseph[br]joystjohn's page
12-Apr-2007 04:30 PM
joyseph Sin conexión

Mensaje: #5
The Recapitulation
Yikes! I'm going to quit the passes right away ... because mostly I am a complete jerk.
well, anyway, lately I have noticed how very, very much of my time I spend angry (mostly at students for not studying -- i'm a teacher).

[To be angry with people means that one considers their acts to be important. It is imperative to cease to feel that way. -- don Juan]

(I don't think my efforts at ~stopping anger have been frenetic and fruitless, however)

Anyway, though, I do recapitulate the day every day. As far as the 'big' recapitulation ... well, I'm working on my list. It's slow going.

Am I doing 'okay'? -- fear of syntactic commands aside. Am I allowed to still 'pretend' to be working on being a warrior and eliminating self-importance even though it will take me a very long time to recapitulate?

joyseph Sin conexión

Mensaje: #6
The Recapitulation

Chipola_english forum Sin conexión
Banned

Registro en: Jan 2007
Mensaje: #7
The Recapitulation
Te energy recovered from recapitulation is very very small compared with the nergy used in make the recapitulation.

Will be more easy only live the present without fear and doubt?

Marco Antonio Arenas Chipola was banned for harrasment to the ex-wife of one of the admins. Later we get info about he is a thief, and evidence of his relation with the Templo Tolteca / Kinam Destructive Cult. Take measures if you had contact with him.
12-Apr-2007 06:35 PM
Encuentra todos sus mensajes
Banned

Mensaje: #8
The Recapitulation
Te energy recovered from recapitulation is very very small compared with the nergy used in make the recapitulation.

Marco Antonio Arenas Chipola was banned for harrasment to the ex-wife of one of the admins. Later we get info about he is a thief, and evidence of his relation with the Templo Tolteca / Kinam Destructive Cult. Take measures if you had contact with him.
Banned

Mensaje: #9
The Recapitulation

smellyfart Sin conexión

Registro en: Mar 2007
Mensaje: #10
The Recapitulation
Recapitulating for me has brought energy from my past into my present allowing me to align my intent with my actions.

As far as willpower is concerned "Success should come with a great deal of effort but no obsession or morbidity". We take the inventory and throw it away right, I mean, the inventory is there because we command it to be there, it's abstract in the sense that it's not intrinsic to what's being percieved. I think the act of denial and the act of Willing yourself to do something are very similiar. To me the only difference they share in one you have the element of self-importance. When you make what your doing into a big deal you fight it and it becomes a wrestling match you are bound to lose, and it feels like you are dening something. When you reduce self importance you open up the possibility of intending it away like it was nothing.
12-Apr-2007 09:02 PM
smellyfart Sin conexión

Mensaje: #11
The Recapitulation
Recapitulating for me has brought energy from my past into my present allowing me to align my intent with my actions.

As far as willpower is concerned "Success should come with a great deal of effort but no obsession or morbidity". We take the inventory and throw it away right, I mean, the inventory is there because we command it to be there, it's abstract in the sense that it's not intrinsic to what's being percieved. I think the act of denial and the act of Willing yourself to do something are very similiar. To me the only difference they share in one you have the element of self-importance. When you make what your doing into a big deal you fight it and it becomes a wrestling match you are bound to lose, and it feels like you are dening something. When you reduce self importance you open up the possibility of intending it away like it was nothing.
smellyfart Sin conexión

Mensaje: #12
The Recapitulation

ensonar Sin conexión

Mensaje: #13
The Recapitulation
Cita:Yikes! I'm going to quit the passes right away ... because mostly I am a complete jerk.

Hopefully you're joking! That certainly wasn't what I had in mind when I relayed that comment. It's a combination of the two (recap and passes), in fact a combination of all the techniques that will more than likely help the most.

Cita:Am I doing 'okay'? -- fear of syntactic commands aside. Am I allowed to still 'pretend' to be working on being a warrior and eliminating self-importance even though it will take me a very long time to recapitulate?

Well of course you're doing OK! (actually I have no idea).

It will take all of us a long time to recapitulate, the rest of our lives I'd assume. But it's the act of doing it that can be so releasing (and refreshing). I actually find it immensely pleasurable when I go into my "little cave". Even short periods of doing it yields great results. I think my problem in the past has been the emphasis. At this moment, I've realized that if I don't have time for anything else, I will find time for this. For me it has become the most important.
13-Apr-2007 08:41 AM
ensonar Sin conexión

Mensaje: #14
The Recapitulation
Cita:Yikes! I'm going to quit the passes right away ... because mostly I am a complete jerk.

Hopefully you're joking! That certainly wasn't what I had in mind when I relayed that comment. It's a combination of the two (recap and passes), in fact a combination of all the techniques that will more than likely help the most.

Cita:Am I doing 'okay'? -- fear of syntactic commands aside. Am I allowed to still 'pretend' to be working on being a warrior and eliminating self-importance even though it will take me a very long time to recapitulate?

It will take all of us a long time to recapitulate, the rest of our lives I'd assume. But it's the act of doing it that can be so releasing (and refreshing). I actually find it immensely pleasurable when I go into my "little cave". Even short periods of doing it yields great results. I think my problem in the past has been the emphasis. At this moment, I've realized that if I don't have time for anything else, I will find time for this. For me it has become the most important.
ensonar Sin conexión

Mensaje: #15
The Recapitulation

ensonar Sin conexión

Mensaje: #16
The Recapitulation
Cita: Te energy recovered from recapitulation is very very small compared with the nergy used in make the recapitulation.

I couldn't agree with you less! Smile

It definitely takes more energy (for me) to try and reshape my current inventory by sheer force or reason (or by any other means), than it does to revisit the source of that inventory and use the power of breath and intent to release my connection to the past.
13-Apr-2007 08:46 AM
ensonar Sin conexión

Mensaje: #17
The Recapitulation
Cita: Te energy recovered from recapitulation is very very small compared with the nergy used in make the recapitulation.

It definitely takes more energy (for me) to try and reshape my current inventory by sheer force or reason (or by any other means), than it does to revisit the source of that inventory and use the power of breath and intent to release my connection to the past.
ensonar Sin conexión

Mensaje: #18
The Recapitulation

smellyfart Sin conexión

Mensaje: #19
The Recapitulation
If the Spirit moves the assemblege point when all doubts are removed, then why does that take YOUR energy?

If you remove your doubts and as a result of that the Spirit moves your assemblege point to the position your (Will?) chooses, will that enable you to convince the person you are trying to effect, thereby removing their doubts and allowing the Spirit to act on them?

Does the act of recapitulating use sexual energy?

If you have been forcing the inventory for a while does that make it harder to move the assemblage point during the act of recapitulating?

Is it more important to go slowly trying to remember every single detail during a session of recapitulating, even to the point of back tracking if something new is remembered about a specific event. Or should one take one's time but not so much that you spend to much time on one event and just save it for the second pass?

Is it wrong to ask so many questions or is it better to just find out for one's self?

Am I bugging anybody and/or do you prefer I ask questions in more of a conversational format? Big Grin
18-Jul-2007 10:01 PM
smellyfart Sin conexión

Mensaje: #20
The Recapitulation
If the Spirit moves the assemblege point when all doubts are removed, then why does that take YOUR energy?

If you remove your doubts and as a result of that the Spirit moves your assemblege point to the position your (Will?) chooses, will that enable you to convince the person you are trying to effect, thereby removing their doubts and allowing the Spirit to act on them?

Does the act of recapitulating use sexual energy?

If you have been forcing the inventory for a while does that make it harder to move the assemblage point during the act of recapitulating?

Is it more important to go slowly trying to remember every single detail during a session of recapitulating, even to the point of back tracking if something new is remembered about a specific event. Or should one take one's time but not so much that you spend to much time on one event and just save it for the second pass?

Is it wrong to ask so many questions or is it better to just find out for one's self?

Am I bugging anybody and/or do you prefer I ask questions in more of a conversational format? Big Grin
18-Jul-2007 10:01 PM

Posibles temas similares...
Tema: Autor Respuestas: Vistas: Último mensaje
  the fortuitous recapitulation true 17 9,217 28-Jul-2008 06:58 PM
Último mensaje: forfuckssake
  Salvia Divinorum as a Recapitulation Tool DrakeWan 3 2,722 15-Sep-2007 05:46 PM
Último mensaje: quietxkiller

Salto de foro:

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)