Hora: 19-Jul-2018, 12:48 AM ¡Hola, Invitado! (Iniciar sesiónRegístrate)

Speaking of Tensegrity
Autor Mensaje
ensonar Sin conexión

Registro en: Apr 2006
Mensaje: #41
Speaking of Tensegrity
Never heard of it.
04-Apr-2007 11:01 AM
Visita su sitio web Encuentra todos sus mensajes
Chipola_english forum Sin conexión
Banned

Registro en: Jan 2007
Mensaje: #42
Speaking of Tensegrity
In the last link is the entire version of the document.

Marco Antonio Arenas Chipola was banned for harrasment to the ex-wife of one of the admins. Later we get info about he is a thief, and evidence of his relation with the Templo Tolteca / Kinam Destructive Cult. Take measures if you had contact with him.
12-Apr-2007 06:40 PM
Encuentra todos sus mensajes
Banned

Mensaje: #43
Speaking of Tensegrity

Marco Antonio Arenas Chipola was banned for harrasment to the ex-wife of one of the admins. Later we get info about he is a thief, and evidence of his relation with the Templo Tolteca / Kinam Destructive Cult. Take measures if you had contact with him.
Banned

Mensaje: #44
Speaking of Tensegrity

smellyfart Sin conexión

Registro en: Mar 2007
Mensaje: #45
Speaking of Tensegrity
Nick, have you tried the ones for recapping?
02-May-2007 07:25 PM
smellyfart Sin conexión

Mensaje: #46
Speaking of Tensegrity
smellyfart Sin conexión

Mensaje: #47
Speaking of Tensegrity
Nick Sin conexión

Registro en: Feb 2007
Mensaje: #48
Speaking of Tensegrity
No I never really started the magical passes. I am finding it hard to motivate myself that way. Also, I have not started any recapping yet. When I set aside time for recapping I get rather tense and cannot relax, so I have been putting it off. Your question has prompted me to get moving on it again. I can be a bit of a lazy git. Have you had any recapping experience yet?
03-May-2007 03:50 AM
Nick Sin conexión

Mensaje: #49
Speaking of Tensegrity
No I never really started the magical passes. I am finding it hard to motivate myself that way. Also, I have not started any recapping yet. When I set aside time for recapping I get rather tense and cannot relax, so I have been putting it off. Your question has prompted me to get moving on it again. I can be a bit of a lazy git. Have you had any recapping experience yet?
Nick Sin conexión

Mensaje: #50
Speaking of Tensegrity
smellyfart Sin conexión

Mensaje: #51
Speaking of Tensegrity
A few. I have a hard time concentrating and I had been getting pissed off at having to do it. Ensonar metioned something to me that prompted me to accept the fact that if I want to continue further along on this path I've GOT to recap. So I've been doing it till it HURTS, which is about 15 min at a time Smile Anyhoot I mentioned the ones for recapping to you Nick because for me it was a nice way to combine 2 new things. Tootles!
03-May-2007 08:56 AM
smellyfart Sin conexión

Mensaje: #52
Speaking of Tensegrity
A few. I have a hard time concentrating and I had been getting pissed off at having to do it. Ensonar metioned something to me that prompted me to accept the fact that if I want to continue further along on this path I've GOT to recap. So I've been doing it till it HURTS, which is about 15 min at a time Smile Anyhoot I mentioned the ones for recapping to you Nick because for me it was a nice way to combine 2 new things. Tootles!
smellyfart Sin conexión

Mensaje: #53
Speaking of Tensegrity
Nick Sin conexión

Mensaje: #54
Speaking of Tensegrity
That is a good idea doing recapping for small amounts of time, at least to begin with. I will try that. Also I am going to try the magical passes again. I am going to do one new pass a day until I have mastered a set. Slowly but surely ha ha. :lol:
04-May-2007 07:28 AM
Nick Sin conexión

Mensaje: #55
Speaking of Tensegrity
That is a good idea doing recapping for small amounts of time, at least to begin with. I will try that. Also I am going to try the magical passes again. I am going to do one new pass a day until I have mastered a set. Slowly but surely ha ha. :lol:
Nick Sin conexión

Mensaje: #56
Speaking of Tensegrity
smellyfart Sin conexión

Mensaje: #57
Speaking of Tensegrity
It's so appropriate that this Nagualist message board doesn't have people posting on it so much. I guess that means were all busy stalking, dreaming, and trying to accrue inner silence. Smile I can say that I've gotten invaluable impetus time and again from reading thru conversations, or just taking advice and general comments to heart. Almost every bump up in energy in me has been preceded by something someone has said here. Not that their is knowledge on this site or on the web in general that we haven't already gleaned from reading CC's books, yet for some reason I find it valuable. Soooo THANKS.

Ok with that being said I bet your wondering why I posted the previous comment under tensegrity, well I'll tell you; In CC magical passes book it talked about the 3 kinds of breaths. Upper shallow breaths, middle breaths , and abdominal breaths that are refered to as animal breaths. Up until about 10 min ago I performed the passes using the middle breaths and then it clicked in my head what a animal breath really was. So I distended my belly and WHOA!, I GET IT. But then it made my think of why it feels so weird doing that. And then it hit me... BAM!!
ouch Sad I've been walking around with my stomach sucked in trying to look good for the ladies B)
05-May-2007 12:44 PM
smellyfart Sin conexión

Mensaje: #58
Speaking of Tensegrity
It's so appropriate that this Nagualist message board doesn't have people posting on it so much. I guess that means were all busy stalking, dreaming, and trying to accrue inner silence. Smile I can say that I've gotten invaluable impetus time and again from reading thru conversations, or just taking advice and general comments to heart. Almost every bump up in energy in me has been preceded by something someone has said here. Not that their is knowledge on this site or on the web in general that we haven't already gleaned from reading CC's books, yet for some reason I find it valuable. Soooo THANKS.

Ok with that being said I bet your wondering why I posted the previous comment under tensegrity, well I'll tell you; In CC magical passes book it talked about the 3 kinds of breaths. Upper shallow breaths, middle breaths , and abdominal breaths that are refered to as animal breaths. Up until about 10 min ago I performed the passes using the middle breaths and then it clicked in my head what a animal breath really was. So I distended my belly and WHOA!, I GET IT. But then it made my think of why it feels so weird doing that. And then it hit me... BAM!!
ouch Sad I've been walking around with my stomach sucked in trying to look good for the ladies B)
smellyfart Sin conexión

Mensaje: #59
Speaking of Tensegrity

BratscheWarrior Sin conexión

Registro en: Sep 2006
Mensaje: #60
Speaking of Tensegrity
Cita: That is a good idea doing recapping for small amounts of time, at least to begin with. I will try that. Also I am going to try the magical passes again. I am going to do one new pass a day until I have mastered a set. Slowly but surely ha ha. :lol:
Try not to limit yourself in that way. I've learned the passes i know very slowly, but often in large chunks. i was able to learn the passes on the 2nd video in about an hour, quite unexpected. On the other hand, other movements have taken years for me to get to a satisfactory level. Just have to keep stalking myself as i do them, never thinking that i've mastered anything.

And if you're inspired to do more, great! Keep at it!
05-May-2007 07:11 PM

Posibles temas similares...
Tema: Autor Respuestas: Vistas: Último mensaje
  Tensegrity and Martial Arts ensonar 71 27,033 20-Jun-2008 09:38 AM
Último mensaje: blu129
  LA Tensegrity classes Merged 3 2,800 02-Mar-2008 01:39 PM
Último mensaje: BratscheWarrior

Salto de foro:

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)