Hora: 23-Oct-2018, 03:36 AM ¡Hola, Invitado! (Iniciar sesiónRegístrate)

Speaking of Tensegrity
Autor Mensaje
admin Sin conexión
Administrator

Registro en: Dec 2005
Mensaje: #21
Speaking of Tensegrity
Umm, is my Old site =)

I need say i am not the autor of the Open letter, but have many good points.
18-Feb-2007 07:10 PM
Encuentra todos sus mensajes
admin Sin conexión
Administrator

Mensaje: #22
Speaking of Tensegrity
Umm, is my Old site =)

admin Sin conexión
Administrator

Mensaje: #23
Speaking of Tensegrity
Umm, is my Old site =)

Chipola_english forum Sin conexión
Banned

Registro en: Jan 2007
Mensaje: #24
Speaking of Tensegrity
Next a fragment from this letter.

Cita:Companions medical instructors:

With which I go to say, I do not try to enter personal controversies through this means, especially when he has been yielded me gentily to express what I feel she is my to have to present. But I animate the interested ones to comment it between you yourself, to that you investigate, to that you investigate, to that you deal with non fantics, of not absolutes, of loop yourself to a single vision of the things as if it was the total truth. " You prove with touch the way ", as he said Don Juan, and ask yourselves " if the way has heart ".

If what you are going to read it seems to you an aberration, a paranoide delirium, and you feel attemped to reduce greater attention to him, I animate to you to that you take it as a challenge from warrior and continue its reading until the end, so that you have a complete panorama of my exhibition.

BE IMPECCABLE!

The Blue Finder

Friends and I am interested in the esoterismo from kill time, having cultivated the reading of diverse slopes. By this it went that when taking contact with the work from Carlos Castaneda (Who Has reached the Freedom) we accepted it like true, but for the same reason we have not considered it a Truth Excluding, like those who thinks that " Castaneda is the Bible ", but that we took the subject like ' another vision from things', or rather ' the vision of others things'.

There are postulates that approach the esoterismo with the TOLTEKAYOTL, for example in the referred thing to the conduct (humility, etc.), the one from an mystic-important point of view and other terribly practitioner. Others, like being the structure of the universe and the beings, constitute radicals differences. There will be some who accept a description in damage of the other, and that they try to harmonize them (it is the ' the astral body, or perhaps the double eteric); although perhaps both are equally valid, " different visions from different positions from the embroider point ". Some we do not think that millenarian doctrines are only fantasmagoric, nor shared the ridicule that Castaneda did as much of the misticismo (if he only knew farsantes, worse).

We did not share the clucked one either " nobody can bewitch to you, nobody you can do nothing ". This constitutes on the part of the Nawalli either a supina ignorance or a deliberate lie (pardon, " a warrior strategy "), tendiente to avoid that people put morbosa with that subject, but that it completely leaves it defenseless before it if it decides to accept that " nobody can do nothing to us ".

And the " traps for the second attention " of the Mexican ruins, what? And the hunting phantoms of energy that Castaneda faced in the desert, (but) IN COMPANION OF DON JUAN? And the old witches from whom she had to flee as if she took the chingada one to it, as she said Don to him Juan? And the case of the ring that found the Fat person? This to only put some examples that appear in books, to that there would be to add very important other: the inorganic beings of all class, who feed themselves on the emotions (the one that persecuted to Don Juan, evoked by nawalli Julian), of the conscience (the Rockets), of the energy or of which he is of the human beings. The subject is that they always have something to take advantage of us. You read! You review books! Or you will pay attention to the Word of the Nagual: " you do not read books. You practice Tensegridad and only you summarize "?

In addition to the examples of its books, they are those scattered in Literature around the world, in books and magazines, documentary televising and others, that demonstrate the clear ones, safe to the obstinate ones, that that of " anybody you can do nothing " IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE.

to be continue...

Marco Antonio Arenas Chipola was banned for harrasment to the ex-wife of one of the admins. Later we get info about he is a thief, and evidence of his relation with the Templo Tolteca / Kinam Destructive Cult. Take measures if you had contact with him.
20-Feb-2007 12:25 AM
Banned

Mensaje: #25
Speaking of Tensegrity

With which I go to say, I do not try to enter personal controversies through this means, especially when he has been yielded me gentily to express what I feel she is my to have to present. But I animate the interested ones to comment it between you yourself, to that you investigate, to that you investigate, to that you deal with non fantics, of not absolutes, of loop yourself to a single vision of the things as if it was the total truth. " You prove with touch the way ", as he said Don Juan, and ask yourselves " if the way has heart ".

If what you are going to read it seems to you an aberration, a paranoide delirium, and you feel attemped to reduce greater attention to him, I animate to you to that you take it as a challenge from warrior and continue its reading until the end, so that you have a complete panorama of my exhibition.

BE IMPECCABLE!

The Blue Finder

Friends and I am interested in the esoterismo from kill time, having cultivated the reading of diverse slopes. By this it went that when taking contact with the work from Carlos Castaneda (Who Has reached the Freedom) we accepted it like true, but for the same reason we have not considered it a Truth Excluding, like those who thinks that " Castaneda is the Bible ", but that we took the subject like ' another vision from things', or rather ' the vision of others things'.

There are postulates that approach the esoterismo with the TOLTEKAYOTL, for example in the referred thing to the conduct (humility, etc.), the one from an mystic-important point of view and other terribly practitioner. Others, like being the structure of the universe and the beings, constitute radicals differences. There will be some who accept a description in damage of the other, and that they try to harmonize them (it is the ' the astral body, or perhaps the double eteric); although perhaps both are equally valid, " different visions from different positions from the embroider point ". Some we do not think that millenarian doctrines are only fantasmagoric, nor shared the ridicule that Castaneda did as much of the misticismo (if he only knew farsantes, worse).

We did not share the clucked one either " nobody can bewitch to you, nobody you can do nothing ". This constitutes on the part of the Nawalli either a supina ignorance or a deliberate lie (pardon, " a warrior strategy "), tendiente to avoid that people put morbosa with that subject, but that it completely leaves it defenseless before it if it decides to accept that " nobody can do nothing to us ".

And the " traps for the second attention " of the Mexican ruins, what? And the hunting phantoms of energy that Castaneda faced in the desert, (but) IN COMPANION OF DON JUAN? And the old witches from whom she had to flee as if she took the chingada one to it, as she said Don to him Juan? And the case of the ring that found the Fat person? This to only put some examples that appear in books, to that there would be to add very important other: the inorganic beings of all class, who feed themselves on the emotions (the one that persecuted to Don Juan, evoked by nawalli Julian), of the conscience (the Rockets), of the energy or of which he is of the human beings. The subject is that they always have something to take advantage of us. You read! You review books! Or you will pay attention to the Word of the Nagual: " you do not read books. You practice Tensegridad and only you summarize "?

In addition to the examples of its books, they are those scattered in Literature around the world, in books and magazines, documentary televising and others, that demonstrate the clear ones, safe to the obstinate ones, that that of " anybody you can do nothing " IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE.

to be continue...

Marco Antonio Arenas Chipola was banned for harrasment to the ex-wife of one of the admins. Later we get info about he is a thief, and evidence of his relation with the Templo Tolteca / Kinam Destructive Cult. Take measures if you had contact with him.
Banned

Mensaje: #26
Speaking of Tensegrity

BE IMPECCABLE!

The Blue Finder

to be continue...

joyseph Sin conexión

Registro en: Dec 2006
Mensaje: #27
Speaking of Tensegrity
I think the translator chose "the Rockets" instead of "the Flyers" ... isn't that interesting? ... if you're interested in language, that is. (this whole computer translator business is really fascinating, actually! and I hope chipola continues to post these excerpts here because I need to read them again.)

By the way, though, chipola, be sure to do what this "Blue Finder" says: Read the Books. (Which I might also recommend for anyone who actually wants to know what Pinchbeck is saying and isn't.)

joyseph[br]joystjohn's page
21-Feb-2007 09:40 AM
Visita su sitio web Encuentra todos sus mensajes
joyseph Sin conexión

Mensaje: #28
Speaking of Tensegrity
I think the translator chose "the Rockets" instead of "the Flyers" ... isn't that interesting? ... if you're interested in language, that is. (this whole computer translator business is really fascinating, actually! and I hope chipola continues to post these excerpts here because I need to read them again.)

By the way, though, chipola, be sure to do what this "Blue Finder" says: Read the Books. (Which I might also recommend for anyone who actually wants to know what Pinchbeck is saying and isn't.)

joyseph Sin conexión

Mensaje: #29
Speaking of Tensegrity

Nick Sin conexión

Registro en: Feb 2007
Mensaje: #30
Speaking of Tensegrity
Any ideas on what passes to start off with. I have the book & there are so many of them that I don't know where to start. Actually I did tentatively try the masculinity passes for a while. I stopped because I could not handle the energy & became violent, kicking my furniture around & cursing all the negative things in my life. Still it proved to me that they worked.
19-Mar-2007 05:17 AM
Nick Sin conexión

Mensaje: #31
Speaking of Tensegrity
Any ideas on what passes to start off with. I have the book & there are so many of them that I don't know where to start. Actually I did tentatively try the masculinity passes for a while. I stopped because I could not handle the energy & became violent, kicking my furniture around & cursing all the negative things in my life. Still it proved to me that they worked.
Nick Sin conexión

Mensaje: #32
Speaking of Tensegrity
BratscheWarrior Sin conexión

Registro en: Sep 2006
Mensaje: #33
Speaking of Tensegrity
It would be hard to say which ones you should start with because it is probably different for everyone. i started with the Series for Preparing Intent pretty much because it was at the beginning. If i recall correctly, after i learned the series and did it complete for the first time, i got so hungry. And it was Thanksgiving day so i did have the opportunity to gorge myself.

As for the Masculinity Series, i don't get violent, but i do get a bit aggressive. Then again, i haven't learned a great deal of them, so i don't know what would happen if i did all of them. For some reason, they are hard for me to remember and hard for me to do for a long period of time due to their ferocity.
19-Mar-2007 09:45 AM

Mensaje: #34
Speaking of Tensegrity
It would be hard to say which ones you should start with because it is probably different for everyone. i started with the Series for Preparing Intent pretty much because it was at the beginning. If i recall correctly, after i learned the series and did it complete for the first time, i got so hungry. And it was Thanksgiving day so i did have the opportunity to gorge myself.

As for the Masculinity Series, i don't get violent, but i do get a bit aggressive. Then again, i haven't learned a great deal of them, so i don't know what would happen if i did all of them. For some reason, they are hard for me to remember and hard for me to do for a long period of time due to their ferocity.

Mensaje: #35
Speaking of Tensegrity

Banned

Mensaje: #36
Speaking of Tensegrity
Does anybody read complete Carta Abierta a los practicantes de tensegridad opened letter?

20-Mar-2007 10:42 PM
Banned

Mensaje: #37
Speaking of Tensegrity
Does anybody read complete Carta Abierta a los practicantes de tensegridad opened letter?

Banned

Mensaje: #38
Speaking of Tensegrity

ensonar Sin conexión

Registro en: Apr 2006
Mensaje: #39
Speaking of Tensegrity
Never heard of it.
04-Apr-2007 11:01 AM
ensonar Sin conexión

Registro en: Apr 2006
Mensaje: #40
Speaking of Tensegrity
Never heard of it.
04-Apr-2007 11:01 AM

Posibles temas similares...
Tema: Autor Respuestas: Vistas: Último mensaje
  Tensegrity and Martial Arts ensonar 71 29,181 20-Jun-2008 09:38 AM
Último mensaje: blu129
  LA Tensegrity classes Merged 3 2,937 02-Mar-2008 01:39 PM
Último mensaje: BratscheWarrior

Salto de foro:

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)