Hora: 14-Nov-2018, 12:39 AM ¡Hola, Invitado! (Iniciar sesiónRegístrate)

questions
Autor Mensaje
regicide Sin conexión

Registro en: Jul 2007
Mensaje: #41
questions
I was wondering. I met a siamese twin at the community college I go too. Do you think they would make a good candidate for a Nagual? They are very interested in leading a P.A.R.T.Y!!
05-Sep-2007 04:05 PM
Encuentra todos sus mensajes
regicide Sin conexión

Mensaje: #42
questions
I was wondering. I met a siamese twin at the community college I go too. Do you think they would make a good candidate for a Nagual? They are very interested in leading a P.A.R.T.Y!!
05-Sep-2007 04:05 PM
Merged Sin conexión

Registro en: May 2006
Mensaje: #43
questions
Cita: I was wondering. I met a siamese twin at the community college I go too. Do you think they would make a good candidate for a Nagual? They are very interested in leading a P.A.R.T.Y!!
You don't even know. Pizza P.A.R.T.Y. Pizza poop.
Or go by the cc snomon at Parallel Perception.com

This user is a merge of users with less than 5 posts or all posts in less than one week. Maybe the merged is more interesting than the original users.

Este usuario es una combinación de usuarios con menos de 5 mensajes o que escribió todo en menos de una semana. Quizá el usuario combinado resulte mas interesante que los usuarios originales.
05-Sep-2007 09:26 PM
Merged Sin conexión

Mensaje: #44
questions
Cita: I was wondering. I met a siamese twin at the community college I go too. Do you think they would make a good candidate for a Nagual? They are very interested in leading a P.A.R.T.Y!!

This user is a merge of users with less than 5 posts or all posts in less than one week. Maybe the merged is more interesting than the original users.

Este usuario es una combinación de usuarios con menos de 5 mensajes o que escribió todo en menos de una semana. Quizá el usuario combinado resulte mas interesante que los usuarios originales.
Merged Sin conexión

Mensaje: #45
questions

regicide Sin conexión

Mensaje: #46
questions
Cita:
I tried, but I was unable to reach him for cooperative simultaneous enhancement. Seems he's on Tour. Maybe I'll be able to catch him when plays Denver.
05-Sep-2007 09:56 PM
regicide Sin conexión

Mensaje: #47
questions
Cita:
I tried, but I was unable to reach him for cooperative simultaneous enhancement. Seems he's on Tour. Maybe I'll be able to catch him when plays Denver.
regicide Sin conexión

Mensaje: #48
questions
Cita:
true Sin conexión

Registro en: Oct 2007
Mensaje: #49
questions
Cita:Personally I found Victor Sanchez- 'The teachings of Don Carlos' quite helpfull
I was about to suggest the same.
13-Oct-2007 01:38 PM
true Sin conexión

Registro en: Oct 2007
Mensaje: #50
questions
Cita:

has anyone here witnessed anything like what is explained in CCs books without the use of drugs?

lol thanks!
I cannot know exactly what you're referring to. Are you asking about the states of awareness or certain phenomenon?

If you're asking if I've witnessed the second attention or the effects of recapitulation or stopping the internal dialogue, dreaming, etc - the answer is yes.

If you're asking if I've witnessed witches throwing piss into the air and soaring away... mmmm, nope. I'm not sure if I'd want to witness that without some drugs in me. :blink:

You understand that the drugs are to loosen one's fixation on the tonal world that we've ascribed to since birth. Of course there are many other ways to do this without drugs - namely, trance, meditative states, dreams, breath control, physical exertion... the aim isn't much different than with drugs - all of them inevitably work on your brain chemistry, mainly affecting the production and utilisation of seratonin/melatonin and other neurotransmitters.

I don't know if that was helpful. I'm not sure what your focus is.
Maybe you just wanted to hear stories?
13-Oct-2007 02:32 PM
smellyfart Sin conexión

Registro en: Mar 2007
Mensaje: #51
questions
"The teacher uses the worthy opponent to force the apprentice into the choice of his life. The apprentice must choose between the warrior's world and his ordinary world. But no decision is possible unless the apprentice understands the choice. Thus a teacher must have a thoroughly patient and understanding attitude, and must lead his man with a sure hand to that choice; and above all he must make sure that his apprentice chooses the world and the life of a warrior. I accomplished this by asking you to help me overcome la Catalina. I told you she was about to kill me and that I needed your help to get rid of her. I gave you fair warning about the consequences of your choice and plenty of time to decide whether or not to make it."

I feel so sorry for someone who teaches sorry these days Sad
14-Oct-2007 04:38 PM

Posibles temas similares...
Tema: Autor Respuestas: Vistas: Último mensaje
  Questions Concerning Alignment DrakeWan 1 1,467 07-Sep-2006 07:12 PM
Último mensaje: ryan

Salto de foro:

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)