Hora: 22-Jul-2018, 11:45 AM ¡Hola, Invitado! (Iniciar sesiónRegístrate)

The Nagual Castaneda
Autor Mensaje
ryan Sin conexión

Registro en: Aug 2006
Mensaje: #21
The Nagual Castaneda
why not chipola?
12-Apr-2007 09:33 PM
Encuentra todos sus mensajes
Chipola_english forum Sin conexión
Banned

Registro en: Jan 2007
Mensaje: #22
The Nagual Castaneda
Duty and honor didn't was the basic premises for Castaneda.
And Don Juan existence was not clear, somebody say was a literature recurse more than a real being.

Marco Antonio Arenas Chipola was banned for harrasment to the ex-wife of one of the admins. Later we get info about he is a thief, and evidence of his relation with the Templo Tolteca / Kinam Destructive Cult. Take measures if you had contact with him.
13-Apr-2007 03:58 PM
Banned

Mensaje: #23
The Nagual Castaneda
And Don Juan existence was not clear, somebody say was a literature recurse more than a real being.

Marco Antonio Arenas Chipola was banned for harrasment to the ex-wife of one of the admins. Later we get info about he is a thief, and evidence of his relation with the Templo Tolteca / Kinam Destructive Cult. Take measures if you had contact with him.
Banned

Mensaje: #24
The Nagual Castaneda

ryan Sin conexión

Mensaje: #25
The Nagual Castaneda
Chipola, its funny that you mention that. I have two scenerios running in my mind, and I can say that; for me they are equally real and true (?). The first that carlos was this powerfull man who developed this amazingly complex and energetically complete philosophy. And the other carlos; this untalented nagual who learned to be a seer from a old indian.
18-Apr-2007 04:35 PM
ryan Sin conexión

Mensaje: #26
The Nagual Castaneda
Chipola, its funny that you mention that. I have two scenerios running in my mind, and I can say that; for me they are equally real and true (?). The first that carlos was this powerfull man who developed this amazingly complex and energetically complete philosophy. And the other carlos; this untalented nagual who learned to be a seer from a old indian.
ryan Sin conexión

Mensaje: #27
The Nagual Castaneda
joyseph Sin conexión

Registro en: Dec 2006
Mensaje: #28
The Nagual Castaneda
Want more confusion? Read Amy Wallace's book. <_<

joyseph[br]joystjohn's page
19-Apr-2007 07:41 AM
Visita su sitio web Encuentra todos sus mensajes
joyseph Sin conexión

Mensaje: #29
The Nagual Castaneda

joyseph Sin conexión

Mensaje: #30
The Nagual Castaneda

Banned

Mensaje: #31
The Nagual Castaneda
And what about Don Juan real existence? more hard to probe it.

19-Apr-2007 09:56 PM
Banned

Mensaje: #32
The Nagual Castaneda

Banned

Mensaje: #33
The Nagual Castaneda

ryan Sin conexión

Mensaje: #34
The Nagual Castaneda
Some say he was a spirit teacher. Maybe he was an inorganic being, or a death deifer.
20-Apr-2007 12:45 AM
ryan Sin conexión

Mensaje: #35
The Nagual Castaneda
Some say he was a spirit teacher. Maybe he was an inorganic being, or a death deifer.
ryan Sin conexión

Mensaje: #36
The Nagual Castaneda
Nick Sin conexión

Registro en: Feb 2007
Mensaje: #37
The Nagual Castaneda
I sometimes catch myself having daydreams about a future me, who has become a man of knowledge, imparting advice and information to my grandchildren or anyone who cares to listen. Sometimes I am surprised at the things this future me knows. It's stuff I would not generally think of. When this happens I tend to switch the roles - what if I am the child and not the teacher? A lot has been written about looking within for knowledge. Perhaps we all have a part of ourselves that knows more than we think if we would only listen. So maybe Castaneda and other people who write about their training under a mysterious benefactor are only relating conversations with themselves.
20-Apr-2007 03:57 AM
Nick Sin conexión

Mensaje: #38
The Nagual Castaneda
I sometimes catch myself having daydreams about a future me, who has become a man of knowledge, imparting advice and information to my grandchildren or anyone who cares to listen. Sometimes I am surprised at the things this future me knows. It's stuff I would not generally think of. When this happens I tend to switch the roles - what if I am the child and not the teacher? A lot has been written about looking within for knowledge. Perhaps we all have a part of ourselves that knows more than we think if we would only listen. So maybe Castaneda and other people who write about their training under a mysterious benefactor are only relating conversations with themselves.
Nick Sin conexión

Mensaje: #39
The Nagual Castaneda
ryan Sin conexión

Mensaje: #40
The Nagual Castaneda
I like that.
20-Apr-2007 07:17 PM

Posibles temas similares...
Tema: Autor Respuestas: Vistas: Último mensaje
  no nagual? joyseph 27 10,124 23-Jan-2007 03:13 PM
Último mensaje: ensonar

Salto de foro:

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)