Hora: 23-Oct-2018, 03:33 AM ¡Hola, Invitado! (Iniciar sesiónRegístrate)

The Recapitulation
Autor Mensaje
smellyfart Sin conexión

Registro en: Mar 2007
Mensaje: #21
The Recapitulation
If the Spirit moves the assemblege point when all doubts are removed, then why does that take YOUR energy?

If you remove your doubts and as a result of that the Spirit moves your assemblege point to the position your (Will?) chooses, will that enable you to convince the person you are trying to effect, thereby removing their doubts and allowing the Spirit to act on them?

Does the act of recapitulating use sexual energy?

If you have been forcing the inventory for a while does that make it harder to move the assemblage point during the act of recapitulating?

Is it more important to go slowly trying to remember every single detail during a session of recapitulating, even to the point of back tracking if something new is remembered about a specific event. Or should one take one's time but not so much that you spend to much time on one event and just save it for the second pass?

Is it wrong to ask so many questions or is it better to just find out for one's self?

Am I bugging anybody and/or do you prefer I ask questions in more of a conversational format? Big Grin
18-Jul-2007 10:01 PM
Encuentra todos sus mensajes
OldDog Sin conexión

Registro en: Sep 2007
Mensaje: #22
The Recapitulation
I have the same questions, smellyfart, & I appreciate your asking them, after all, what good is this board if we can’t ask questions & try, in good faith, to help each other out & if nothing else, as warriors wish each other well.

I’ve got my list to the 3rd level:
Residences
....List of Residences
........Time markers (3 to 10 per residence)

At this point I’m ready to list memories but I have a few questions of my own first:
....1. Should I make my box first?
....2. Should I complete my list of memories before starting recapitulation or should I list a few, deal with them, then list a few more and so on? I’d hate to bring up old memories only to have to wait until my list is complete (which could take months) in order to deal with them.

Also, unfortunately, I live in the city & have no yard. The only place where I would have any privacy is in my attic – not exactly the ideal setting.

Sorcerers speak of sorcery as a magical mysterious bird, which has paused in its flight for a moment in order to give a man hope and purpose... nagual Elías THE POWER OF SILENCE
14-Sep-2007 11:53 PM
OldDog Sin conexión

Mensaje: #23
The Recapitulation
I have the same questions, smellyfart, & I appreciate your asking them, after all, what good is this board if we can’t ask questions & try, in good faith, to help each other out & if nothing else, as warriors wish each other well.

Residences
....List of Residences

At this point I’m ready to list memories but I have a few questions of my own first:
....2. Should I complete my list of memories before starting recapitulation or should I list a few, deal with them, then list a few more and so on? I’d hate to bring up old memories only to have to wait until my list is complete (which could take months) in order to deal with them.

Also, unfortunately, I live in the city & have no yard. The only place where I would have any privacy is in my attic – not exactly the ideal setting.

Sorcerers speak of sorcery as a magical mysterious bird, which has paused in its flight for a moment in order to give a man hope and purpose... nagual Elías THE POWER OF SILENCE
OldDog Sin conexión

Mensaje: #24
The Recapitulation

Residences
....List of Residences

BratscheWarrior Sin conexión

Registro en: Sep 2006
Mensaje: #25
The Recapitulation
You don't need a box anymore.

The attic would be a perfect place. i used to recap in my walk-in closet!
15-Sep-2007 01:09 PM

Mensaje: #26
The Recapitulation

Mensaje: #27
The Recapitulation

OldDog Sin conexión

Mensaje: #28
The Recapitulation
Where did you learn that a box is not needed anymore, Bratsche?

15-Sep-2007 05:15 PM
OldDog Sin conexión

Mensaje: #29
The Recapitulation

OldDog Sin conexión

Mensaje: #30
The Recapitulation

Mensaje: #31
The Recapitulation
From a friend of mine who was told by either Taisha Abelar, Florinda Donner-Grau, or Carol Tiggs. i can't remember which one.

It used to be done, but it is no longer necessary. From what i gather, it is a recent change. Don't know why. Maybe because it creates importance on the actual procedure? And now the Recapitulation can be done anywhere at any time.
15-Sep-2007 05:38 PM

Mensaje: #32
The Recapitulation
From a friend of mine who was told by either Taisha Abelar, Florinda Donner-Grau, or Carol Tiggs. i can't remember which one.

It used to be done, but it is no longer necessary. From what i gather, it is a recent change. Don't know why. Maybe because it creates importance on the actual procedure? And now the Recapitulation can be done anywhere at any time.

Mensaje: #33
The Recapitulation

smellyfart Sin conexión

Mensaje: #34
The Recapitulation
Wow! this sight is poppin again. ER, don't mention it Old Dogg. I live to ask questions. :lol: So here's another one to all: I know DJ reccomends recapping parents last BUT are there exceptions for Special people. I want to nip my drain of energy in the preverbial bud.
17-Sep-2007 03:09 PM
smellyfart Sin conexión

Mensaje: #35
The Recapitulation
Wow! this sight is poppin again. ER, don't mention it Old Dogg. I live to ask questions. :lol: So here's another one to all: I know DJ reccomends recapping parents last BUT are there exceptions for Special people. I want to nip my drain of energy in the preverbial bud.
smellyfart Sin conexión

Mensaje: #36
The Recapitulation
ensonar Sin conexión

Registro en: Apr 2006
Mensaje: #37
The Recapitulation
Cita:From a friend of mine who was told by either Taisha Abelar, Florinda Donner-Grau, or Carol Tiggs.  i can't remember which one.

It used to be done, but it is no longer necessary.  From what i gather, it is a recent change.  Don't know why.  Maybe because it creates importance on the actual procedure?  And now the Recapitulation can be done anywhere at any time.
Yes, I've definitely heard that too at a Cleargreen workshop. It is also mentioned in an interview or two somewhere. It is in fact possible to recapitulate while riding a bus, washing dishes, working, walking, etc. However, it is important to do so in a completely inconspicuous manner. Might be hard washing dishes with your head swinging back and forth anyway.

I have heard that for the deep recapitulations it is good to find a small space, such as a closet or bathtub or box in order to put pressure on the luminous sphere.
18-Sep-2007 09:03 AM
Visita su sitio web Encuentra todos sus mensajes
ensonar Sin conexión

Mensaje: #38
The Recapitulation
Cita:From a friend of mine who was told by either Taisha Abelar, Florinda Donner-Grau, or Carol Tiggs.  i can't remember which one.

It used to be done, but it is no longer necessary.  From what i gather, it is a recent change.  Don't know why.  Maybe because it creates importance on the actual procedure?  And now the Recapitulation can be done anywhere at any time.
Yes, I've definitely heard that too at a Cleargreen workshop. It is also mentioned in an interview or two somewhere. It is in fact possible to recapitulate while riding a bus, washing dishes, working, walking, etc. However, it is important to do so in a completely inconspicuous manner. Might be hard washing dishes with your head swinging back and forth anyway.

I have heard that for the deep recapitulations it is good to find a small space, such as a closet or bathtub or box in order to put pressure on the luminous sphere.
ensonar Sin conexión

Mensaje: #39
The Recapitulation

cada dia Sin conexión

Registro en: Apr 2007
Mensaje: #40
The Recapitulation
for me bigest challenge is to make the recapitulation interesting. It is so boring, so long and so "attention thing". my ineternal dialogue sound like this:
i dont have time for this
its so slow
its enough its enough go to sleep

of course after calm breathing aprox 0.5- 1 hour I begin to recapitulate in inner silence.
then everything goes ok.
so the hardest part is to breathe one hour and wait silence to come Smile) some kind of threshold.
24-Sep-2007 03:39 AM

Posibles temas similares...
Tema: Autor Respuestas: Vistas: Último mensaje
  the fortuitous recapitulation true 17 10,958 28-Jul-2008 06:58 PM
Último mensaje: forfuckssake
  Salvia Divinorum as a Recapitulation Tool DrakeWan 3 3,103 15-Sep-2007 05:46 PM
Último mensaje: quietxkiller

Salto de foro:

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)