Hora: 21-Aug-2017, 06:51 AM ¡Hola, Invitado! (Iniciar sesiónRegístrate)

seeing
Autor Mensaje
smellyfart Sin conexión

Registro en: Mar 2007
Mensaje: #1
seeing
I read somewhere that the pancreas is the organ that is tied to Seeing. What if you had the pancreas removed? Medically, this would probably make you a diabetic.
14-May-2007 07:01 PM
Encuentra todos sus mensajes
smellyfart Sin conexión

Mensaje: #2
seeing
I read somewhere that the pancreas is the organ that is tied to Seeing. What if you had the pancreas removed? Medically, this would probably make you a diabetic.
smellyfart Sin conexión

Mensaje: #3
seeing
Nick Sin conexión

Registro en: Feb 2007
Mensaje: #4
seeing
I read about something similar in an interview with one of the witches. Someone asked whether women who have a hysterectomy are handicapped when it comes to utilising the power of the womb. The reply was no because they would still have the energetic blueprint of the womb. So perhaps that would be true with other organs of the body as well.
16-May-2007 07:34 AM
Nick Sin conexión

Mensaje: #5
seeing
I read about something similar in an interview with one of the witches. Someone asked whether women who have a hysterectomy are handicapped when it comes to utilising the power of the womb. The reply was no because they would still have the energetic blueprint of the womb. So perhaps that would be true with other organs of the body as well.
Nick Sin conexión

Mensaje: #6
seeing
smellyfart Sin conexión

Mensaje: #7
seeing
Hey, meant to get back sooner but I had a un-intentional leave of absence.

Really? I read something conflicting by the witches saying the opposite. I'm going to research it and get back to ya. Maybe I read it wrong.
07-Jun-2007 04:55 PM
smellyfart Sin conexión

Mensaje: #8
seeing

Really? I read something conflicting by the witches saying the opposite. I'm going to research it and get back to ya. Maybe I read it wrong.
smellyfart Sin conexión

Mensaje: #9
seeing

Nick Sin conexión

Mensaje: #10
seeing
Hi S.F.
Actually it was not the witches but an "Interview with the female Energy Trackers, apprentices of Carlos Castaneda, Florinda Donner-Grau, Taisha Abelar and Carol Tiggs" You can find it on the interviews section of this website.
08-Jun-2007 03:46 AM
Nick Sin conexión

Mensaje: #11
seeing
Hi S.F.
Actually it was not the witches but an "Interview with the female Energy Trackers, apprentices of Carlos Castaneda, Florinda Donner-Grau, Taisha Abelar and Carol Tiggs" You can find it on the interviews section of this website.
Nick Sin conexión

Mensaje: #12
seeing
Hi S.F.
smellyfart Sin conexión

Mensaje: #13
seeing
Thanks for the clarification. I tried and couldn't find what I thought I had read for the life of me. Oh well, I guess you'll just have to be right this time. Big Grin
08-Jun-2007 05:57 PM
smellyfart Sin conexión

Mensaje: #14
seeing
Thanks for the clarification. I tried and couldn't find what I thought I had read for the life of me. Oh well, I guess you'll just have to be right this time. Big Grin
smellyfart Sin conexión

Mensaje: #15
seeing
jonian Sin conexión

Registro en: Aug 2006
Mensaje: #16
seeing
no missing pancreas could ever stop the assemblage point to move&align the proper energetic fields necessaries for seeing
20-Jul-2007 12:18 PM
jonian Sin conexión

Mensaje: #17
seeing
no missing pancreas could ever stop the assemblage point to move&align the proper energetic fields necessaries for seeing
jonian Sin conexión

Mensaje: #18
seeing
Merged Sin conexión

Registro en: May 2006
Mensaje: #19
seeing
I don't think I understand seeing at all. Is it something that can be done today? Do you think that castaneda fabricated it? I heard that seeing might be some what similar to the human aura.

This user is a merge of users with less than 5 posts or all posts in less than one week. Maybe the merged is more interesting than the original users.

Este usuario es una combinación de usuarios con menos de 5 mensajes o que escribió todo en menos de una semana. Quizá el usuario combinado resulte mas interesante que los usuarios originales.
13-Aug-2008 08:46 AM
Merged Sin conexión

Registro en: May 2006
Mensaje: #20
seeing
I don't think I understand seeing at all. Is it something that can be done today? Do you think that castaneda fabricated it? I heard that seeing might be some what similar to the human aura.

This user is a merge of users with less than 5 posts or all posts in less than one week. Maybe the merged is more interesting than the original users.

Este usuario es una combinación de usuarios con menos de 5 mensajes o que escribió todo en menos de una semana. Quizá el usuario combinado resulte mas interesante que los usuarios originales.
13-Aug-2008 08:46 AM

Salto de foro:

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)