Hora: 21-May-2018, 10:57 PM ¡Hola, Invitado! (Iniciar sesiónRegístrate)

power
Autor Mensaje
silk underwear boy Sin conexión

Registro en: Dec 2007
Mensaje: #21
power
Me?... understand?... I don't. But I must! And therein lies the key.... right?

Peace be with u True.

~ Thou shalt not be a stair in hell
15-Feb-2008 08:01 PM
Encuentra todos sus mensajes
true Sin conexión

Registro en: Oct 2007
Mensaje: #22
power
Take care.
16-Feb-2008 09:17 PM
blu129 Sin conexión

Registro en: Sep 2006
Mensaje: #23
power
after recently reading active side of infinity, i realised certain experiences i had when i was a kid. I definately remember a moment when i was on my own and i realised that i was surrounded by dark black things. i thought more in to it and realised that these black things or whatever they were, were constantly feeding on my "energy body". this realisation was a bit worrying, and i cant remember what i did about it. if anything. i also remember an evening where i had images flickering in the corners of my eyes and thinking about being a readier of infinity or something. i also remember at one point having a giant red spot in front of my eyes. but i was there because it had something to do with what i was abstractly trying to do. i also remember demonstrating ppl to shut up by doing a thing with my lips and imitating a harp. i remember delivering devastating blows to ppl by splitting ppls attention and contitnuity just by the act of tying a knot. (the guy has a stammer to this day!! ) i also remeber realising that the earth has an assemblage point just like us. Im just mentioning these things as i wonder now if i can ever get back to doing what was obviously certain aspects of sorcery. if anyone can help me please tell me! i dont want to be stuck in life as a boring man of reason!
05-May-2008 01:34 PM
blu129 Sin conexión

Mensaje: #24
power
after recently reading active side of infinity, i realised certain experiences i had when i was a kid. I definately remember a moment when i was on my own and i realised that i was surrounded by dark black things. i thought more in to it and realised that these black things or whatever they were, were constantly feeding on my "energy body". this realisation was a bit worrying, and i cant remember what i did about it. if anything. i also remember an evening where i had images flickering in the corners of my eyes and thinking about being a readier of infinity or something. i also remember at one point having a giant red spot in front of my eyes. but i was there because it had something to do with what i was abstractly trying to do. i also remember demonstrating ppl to shut up by doing a thing with my lips and imitating a harp. i remember delivering devastating blows to ppl by splitting ppls attention and contitnuity just by the act of tying a knot. (the guy has a stammer to this day!! ) i also remeber realising that the earth has an assemblage point just like us. Im just mentioning these things as i wonder now if i can ever get back to doing what was obviously certain aspects of sorcery. if anyone can help me please tell me! i dont want to be stuck in life as a boring man of reason!
05-May-2008 01:34 PM
BratscheWarrior Sin conexión

Mensaje: #25
power
As someone who has the Active Side of Infinity fresh in his mind, maybe this experience of yours in the usher? The recollected event that after it happens, tons of forgotten memories come rushing back.
05-May-2008 10:00 PM
BratscheWarrior Sin conexión

Mensaje: #26
power
As someone who has the Active Side of Infinity fresh in his mind, maybe this experience of yours in the usher? The recollected event that after it happens, tons of forgotten memories come rushing back.
05-May-2008 10:00 PM

Mensaje: #27
power
Hello blu29. RECAPITULATE!!!! Everything you described makes you a perfect candidate to begin thoroughly assessing your memories, and identifying crucial points of learning when, why and how you became subject to boredom.

Whoooo! Then we'll go skiing and do some crazy tricks and kiss the sky. Peace.

28-May-2008 07:50 PM

Mensaje: #28
power
Hello blu29. RECAPITULATE!!!! Everything you described makes you a perfect candidate to begin thoroughly assessing your memories, and identifying crucial points of learning when, why and how you became subject to boredom.

Whoooo! Then we'll go skiing and do some crazy tricks and kiss the sky. Peace.

28-May-2008 07:50 PM

Posibles temas similares...
Tema: Autor Respuestas: Vistas: Último mensaje
  Power Plants quietxkiller 7 4,209 06-Nov-2007 10:42 AM
Último mensaje: ensonar
  Power foods ensonar 10 4,125 06-Dec-2006 01:58 AM
Último mensaje: Warbaryan

Salto de foro:

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)