Hora: 11-Dec-2018, 09:50 AM ¡Hola, Invitado! (Iniciar sesiónRegístrate)

Hello
Autor Mensaje
remember Sin conexión

Registro en: Jun 2008
Mensaje: #14
Hello
Indeed, I live (not just practice) quieting inner dialogue, erasing personal history, stalking.........and these days, I seem to be doing a lot of recapitulation (a product of returning memory). I'm sorry for misleading you by my misunderstanding. I thought you were speaking about actual exercises as opposed to "living" within a certain reality. I know that it's hard for someone else to relate to the "reality" that I "live" since the accident/crash and subsequent physical & mental injuries. I think CC talks about how injuries can cause AP shifting and other phenominon.

I can remember (pre brain trauma) practicining quieting my inner dialogue. Hell, I spent years from the time when I first encountered DJ/CC's definition of "inner dialogue", practicing quieting my inner dialogue...........and how! Man-O-Man, I practiced and practiced..........I also practiced meditation (another means of quieting inner dialogue)........and I practiced and practiced some more..........I spent most of my adult life (up until the trauma in my mid 50's) practing centering myself and quieting the inner dialogue........with various degrees of success. I was even so caught up in my ego that I considered myself successful in "centering" and "quieting my inner dialogue".

I can't emphasize sufficiently, words cannot express the seriousness and depth of the following concept................I knew nothing then and still know nothing now! Pre-accident Bill's ego thought, that at will, I could quiet my inner dialogue and I was only scratching the proverbial surface. I thought that I was successful, but I had come nowhere near actually quieting my inner dialogue. When I awoke from the coma, I was conscious, I was aware, I could see, I could hear, I guess that I knew stuff but I didn't know what I knew...........I had NO inner dialogue.......and I wasn't trying! It took many months for me to even "remember" about "inner dialogue" and begin to realize that something unusual had/was occuring within my reality.

Talk about quieting the inner dialogue........how about not having an inner dialogue to quiet?

Now that I have a bit more perspective on inner dialogue (and quieting thereof) I'll share this tip, this insight (if you will): Try not to try too hard.

Regards,

Bill (Remember)
25-Jul-2008 05:57 PM
Encuentra todos sus mensajes

Mensajes en este tema
Hello - remember - 09-Jul-2008, 01:23 PM
Hello - ensonar - 11-Jul-2008, 03:47 PM
Hello - remember - 17-Jul-2008, 03:07 PM
Hello - ensonar - 18-Jul-2008, 09:25 AM
Hello - remember - 25-Jul-2008, 05:57 PM
Hello - remember - 25-Jul-2008 05:57 PM

Salto de foro:

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)